Tuesday, March 22, 2005

New to the blogosphere

Still, there are things that drive me crazy about other people's sites.

First: Don't hijack my cursor. Your crosshair or kitty is cute -- use it yourself.

Second: Don't fade-in and -out of your page. Takes too long. Won't even look at your blog.

Third: I could play with Java and HTML as well. I don't need to see your poems coming together from both sides of the screen and then playing "greensleeves". In fact, don't play music at all.

Fourth: For god's sake, if you're 14, keep your thoughts on a piece of paper, or on a Word document on your desktop. I know that you'll never love again because the guy who felt you up took your best friend to the movies, but one day you'll look back (as I have) and say "God damn I'm glad that was not posted on the internet!"

Fifth: How have advertisements for everything taken up 1/2 of the legitimate blog space, at least on blogspot. Shouldn't there be some law against this? Screw tuna, I boycott anything that advertises on a "blog".

Sixth: That being said, click my Google ads. It gives you happy!

Seventh: Screw it. We're all having fun, right?


1 Comments:

At 3/22/2005 11:44:00 AM , Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I have to agree. I'm not a huge fan of blogs that take 17 hours to load due. I like the nice layout, but honestly I'm comign by to read what you have to say, not how prettily it's presented.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home