Monday, October 03, 2005

Welcome, future drug addict

Fuckerloaf? No, too yeasty.

Pizza Hut? No, I think it's been copyrighted.

Aglio E Olio? I should choose just one.

Struwwelpeter? Too Freddy.

Apple? Oh yeah.

Dildo? Might have to keep that one...

Gruntfart? Sounds like an orc.

Kellogg? Ooh. That's close!

Cornflake? No, getting cool again.

Kettle? Almost there...

Kal-El! Yes! That's it! I'm a fucking genius! I must be, because I'm a Coppola! And 'Apocalypse Now' isn't at all over rated!

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Apokolips! The next child may be called Darkseid!

I can't believe I thought about Apple for a minute...

4 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 06:19:00 PM , Blogger Kara0303 said...

You forgot about Coco. I personally think Eye-pod would be kinda cool for a kid.

 
At 10/03/2005 10:15:00 PM , Blogger Squishi said...

Eye-Vee?
Ennemar?
Epi-dural?
Pappiloma?

How about Epponnee-Ray?

(How very Kath & Kim of me!)

If you were Australian, you'd KNOW what the hell I'm on about. %:D

 
At 10/04/2005 06:27:00 AM , Blogger Yawn said...

I'm partial to Kal-El. Optimus Prime too. Maybe....Snake Eyes.

 
At 10/04/2005 02:14:00 PM , Blogger Moxie Cotton said...

I'm speechless. What a fucktard.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home