Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Doktor

A couple of posts ago, the buzz here was about poetry that wasn't. I'd like to introduce you to some poetry that is.

I originally published this in January, but a good friend of mine has some interesting thoughts that perhaps bear repeating.

This link provides the two poems that I particularly like, and provides a further link to a site that hosted one of his self-published books. Also know that all the photography was his as well.

Keep in mind that this was some of his early work, and he has only become better. He hasn't put anything new on the web, so I can't link. But please enjoy, and if you like his work let me know so that I can beat some more out of him - everyone knows that an artist works best with a hot iron to his feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home