Friday, April 22, 2005

Where's my geritol?

I am aware of fashion, although I usually don't pay attention to it. That became abundantly clear this morning on my way to work when I caught my reflection in the post-office window. I had elected to wear khaki shorts with white socks and black leather shoes. Top this off with a grey hoody, and you might understand the slightly insane smile that was the next thing I noticed in the window.

I thought I wasn't supposed to dress like this unless I had teenage daughters to embarrass, or until after I retired.

I may need to begin opening my eyes before I leave the house.

4 Comments:

At 4/22/2005 12:14:00 PM , Blogger PSUMommy said...

Well- at least the socks were white, not black or brown...were they pulled up to your knees? And you called it a 'hoody'. No, you don't need geritol yet. Maybe some better lighting, but no geritol.

 
At 4/22/2005 12:39:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

-->...coffee helps sometimes, too.-->

 
At 4/25/2005 03:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think you looked all that bad!!

 
At 4/26/2005 10:04:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Ah, thanks for the support and for stopping by. Sadly, my personality is as ad-hoc as my fashion "sense".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home