Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Home, or something like it.



What you can't see at the top of the desk is a Veritech (Max, from the color) and Space Ghost (he's pontificating behind the red desk - "Damn you, polisher!") You may also notice a Comp Book containing my journal (we've been over this, I think), my Bushisms daily calender (hiding behind my rum 'n' cola), a big stack of yet-to-be-filed paperwork (almost as bad as the pile on my work desk), and in the upper left-hand corner is a AA battery powered spritz-fan. I'm ready for summer.

Influenced by Jerk as I am, I hope to post my fishbowl office by tommorow.

4 Comments:

At 4/19/2005 06:30:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I'm guessing the only thing different about your workspace is that the Rum'n Coke is BIGGER?

 
At 4/19/2005 07:03:00 AM , Blogger Venessa said...

A Bushisms calendar...I knew I liked you.

I love Jerk. To truly capture his style, you need to place a picture of a half naked brunette somewhere on your desk.

 
At 4/19/2005 08:45:00 AM , Blogger Karla said...

Run'n Coke at work ? I wish we can only bring clear liquids to my job. Thank goodness for gin and tonic's. :)

 
At 4/20/2005 10:20:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Strangely enough they discourage heavy drinking at work.

My wife, however, works for a company that transports beer and wine. I can always tell what kind of day it's been when the car is parked sideways on the lawn, ala Homer.

And if she's reading this then the above is a complete fabrication.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home