Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Posty, posty POSTS

A little off subject (whatever subject that was..)

I recently got "Posts" on my blogger dashboard. That is, I recently was able to post the "title" of my blog, instead of just highlighting the first few words in green. It makes for much neater "archive" type posts, but why wasn't I able to do this before?

My current theory is that it's like a video game, in that you have to pass X travails before you are rewarded with a new upgrade.

I wonder what will be next. Perhaps after 50 posts I will be able to upgrade my hit points?

Actually, that reminds me. Why has Blogger not been able to keep track of posts, replies, etc., for 4 months? There was a bulletin last November (as far as I can tell) that they would need to shut down the tracking for a limited time. While I've only been posting since January '05 (and barely, at that), isn't it time to reslove this issue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home