Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ugh.

Time for the obligatory Jacko mini-rant.

I have been following this trial only because I have an overdeveloped sense of schadenfreude. You see, it's not really my fault.

The mother of the accused appears to be a pathological liar. But I can't tell if this is simply Mesereau's skills, or if she is indeed a sociopath.

It's a terrible thing if this has all been a fabrication. Don't get me wrong, Jackson is very creepy and some kind of restraining order should be put on all children from visiting Neverland, even if he is completely innocent of the accusations. But what a fucked up thing to lie about.

This concludes the contractually obligated MJ posting. I'm required to mention Britney Spears and/or Terri Hatcher sometime next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home