Sunday, August 07, 2005

H - SAS in action?

Active ingredients:

Mineral Oil 14%
Petrolatum 71.9%
Phenylephrine HCL 0.25%
Shark Liver Oil 3.0%


Shark liver oil?? What witch brew have I come across?

But to be frank, I would sit on a Rambone if it made my ass feel better.

Ever since I was sick earlier this year, I have been having recurring episodes with Sad Ass Syndrome (SAS). I keep expecting for a chunk of my colon to drip out of me bumm, but it still hasn't happened.

So I don't know if I have hemorrhoids or not.

Do you think it would help if I stopped fisting myself?

Perhaps it's a pregnancy sympathy pain? You know, the butt-birth theory? The only thing that a man can compare with birth is shitting a 10 lbs. bowling ball.. I get 9 months of painful but manageable shits in place of one single "ring of fire" birthing?

Or perhaps I should pamper the be-hind? "Loofah my ass, please!"

It seems to me that SAS may be a blog-killing condition, especially when it's discussed. Whatever is wrong in my butt, please disregard everything that you've read. Skip ahead (when applicable), or read some archive posts. My ass doesn't care.

"Feed me, Seymore!" it screams.
"Hope you like Shark liver oil," says I.

5 Comments:

At 8/07/2005 08:27:00 AM , Blogger David said...

LOL!
Never heard it called SAS before. Of course I have never had shark liver oil either. I live a sheltered life.

 
At 8/07/2005 04:13:00 PM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Have you tried getting your head out of your ass?

Badum-pum!

YES!!

Um....that's all I've got.

Over n' out. (No pun intended)

 
At 8/08/2005 04:09:00 AM , Blogger Squishi said...

try taking some worm tablets - small kids spread them to everyone.

;)

 
At 8/08/2005 04:36:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

rodger that cowboy 6 delta, this is jerkoff 3 alpha out.

 
At 8/08/2005 09:09:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Wow. I guess I would have thought it would be a turning point in our relationship to have you come up to me one night and say, "Honey, can you look at my asshole?". Instead, I have to find out on the internet? I'm crushed. Of course, I'm laughing pretty hard too, and going "Oooohhhhh" in a sympathetic way at the same time. Have you considered, I don't know, going to see a DOCTOR? Does your colon have to fall out before you'll get a check up? Oi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home