Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What are you looking at?

Good afternoon. My name is Thomas Jefferson.

You may know me for several documents, or for the fact that I was one of the first presidents (suck it, Franklin! Ha-ha!) I've heard that the whole "Declaration of Independance" thing is quite popular, especially among bickering, partisan twats.



What I would like to know is why have you commemorated me with the Nickel and the terribly useless $2.00 bill? And what's all this shit about Monticello?

I would have thought that I did just a little bit for the founding of this country. Is it the slave thing? That fucker Washington had slaves, too! But he's featured on all of the most circulated coins and notes! All that he did was survive a cold winter. And cross a creek.

Hello..!? We're on the East Coast, here. All winters are cold, biatch. Do you think we had Gortex in the 18th century?

Do you notice my expression on the $2.00 bill? That far away, slightly disapproving look? Yeah, ass-head, multiply that look by 250 years. Jefferson is not happy! We stood up to our times' Superpower so that we could eventually debate "mouth-pleasure" in the oval office? Really?

Well, as the author of Ye Olde Declaration, I retract it all. You fuckers don't deserve it. Have fun with soldiers' quarters rights, or taxation without a god-damn fuck for your privileged, white-assed monkey-sucking "representation".

I've given up on you.

Still, maybe I could be on the 5? Or a dime, at least?

Fuckers.

5 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 04:51:00 AM , Blogger Squishi said...

(hrm Your popup comments window doesn't work anymore, i think your code is stuffed i have to right click and "open in new window")

Anyway, i think he's probably just jealous of all the others who got higher notes. THen again, he shouldn't be such a stuck up person cos do you see Ronald Regan or Dill Clinton's face on any notes?

Will you EVER? nuh uh! Imagine an America with Dubya's face on your most common note? Holy, that'd be worth immigrating to get away from.

At least the people on our notes (save the Queen) are people you don't have a clue about and really don't care about. Oh, and our notes are plastic and bright bright colours like purple, blue, orange, pink.... none of this green stuff :)

 
At 8/09/2005 08:53:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

This is Agent Smith from the FBI. I aaume you know it is ILLEGAL in our God blessed country to copy currency.... What's that? A $2.00 bill? You guys are yanking, me right? There's no such thing as a $2.00 bill! Up yours Sanchez! I'm calling my bank right now. Hello Bank of America? I have a $2.00 bill to deposit. What's that? There's no such thing? Hah! I told you guys!!

 
At 8/09/2005 09:14:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Squishi - I don't think it's the value of the currency, but the circulation. $2 bills are almost never seen, and never used. Washington's on the $1, but it's ubiquitous.

Plus, we've got Kennedy and Woodrow Wilson on money, so maybe we'll get a 'W' bill down the line... oh joy.

Thanks for the heads up, but I've tested everything with both IE and Firefox, and I'm not having any problems.

Agent Smith - {waving hand} This is not the bill you're looking for

 
At 8/10/2005 06:33:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I am SO getting a crapload of two's for the nudie bar!!

This blog is so informative.
Phuc CNN.com!
I've got KOM.kom!

Jefferson does get the shaft dont he.

 
At 8/10/2005 08:54:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

My Grandpa D. always told me to keep a $2.00 bill if I ever saw one. He was full of good advice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home