Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Pruning season

I'm going to be removing a couple of the previously featured links from my blog. This is for various reasons: Didn't know the author, didn't ask for permission and don't want the crap which invariably rolls downhill to dirty their world.

But I do want to give them a send-off.

Gayathri's blog I'm not sure that I ever even posted on this blog, but it's an interesting read.

Glory Be Though I consider myself agnostic, I've fallen in love with the gentle way in which this blog preaches inclusiveness and love.

Yawning Anus I think that this blog is simply brilliant, but the title "yawning anus" does not currently fit.

There are many more on my technorati watchlist, but I want to keep my links tight while I figure out this whole "blogging" thing.

The rest of you, you may consider yourselves "survivors". I expect a dance to the death to prove to me who should be the last to leave this island.

3 Comments:

At 4/27/2005 04:39:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

If you start doing physical challenges I'm phuct! QUICK, SOMEBODY FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH ME!! HEY, WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING!! HEY COME BACK!!

 
At 4/27/2005 12:31:00 PM , Blogger Yawn said...

I'll swap links with anybody. I prefer a button if you have one, but I'll do a link too. And if you don't want to put up an existing Yawning Anus button (I wouldn't blame you), perhaps we can come up with a button that's fit for the whole family.

 
At 4/28/2005 09:23:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Well, I can't leave ya hanging. We'll just call it 'Yawn' for now and like magic you're back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home