Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Work, or something like it



F it, I apologized a post or two ago. I want to show my office.

A few points. J. - Recognize those Harmon/Kardon speakers?

"Forward Phones". That message has probably been there as long as the office has been standing.

I like the symetry of the post-it's hanging from the monitor.

Oh, and that dinosaur of a computer? You can't see it in this picture but there is another computer directly to the right that processes all of the programs that this one is unable to. God forbid that we have a computer that can store and run all neccessary programs.

The perspective is a bit difficult in this picture, but the window on the right is at a 30 degree angle... in. It's like working in a bay window that faces inside. I call it the fishbowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home