Monday, May 30, 2005

My ass hurts

If I could blame it on date-rape, a prison story, or even accidentally falling down on a shovel, I'd have myself a good story.

Actually, I did fall this weekend. It occured to me after having drunk far, far too much and deciding that it would be a good idea to mow our back yard. And by mow, I mean machete. And by machete, I mean napalm. And by...

Long story short, I hit a root and fell on my coccyx while my lawnmower ran over a few rose bushes.

But the reason that my ass hurts is because I just sat for 92 hours straight watching the TNT Law and Order marathon.

How better to honor our fallen brothers?

---

My wife asked me today, "What happened to the bottom half of Spongebob?" I thought I knew, but I guess he really is gone. Mr. Krabs will be speaking tomorrow at his wake.

---

I was basically gone all weekend, but I now see quite a bit of activity at my humble blog, and several comments.

I haven't taken the time to do this in the past, but thank you all for bothering to visit. I couldn't possibly mention anyone, because there are too many of you, and I'm sure that I would miss someone. But I appreciate each and everyone one of you.

Maintaining blog-relationships is harder work that I would have thought. You can't call up your b-friends, and have them all meet you at the bar. You need to make sure to visit the individual weblogs as often as possible. I may have missed some of you in the last few weeks. But just because I don't comment certainly does not mean that I find your posts boring.

There's just so much to do.

I started using an RSS feeder a month or so ago. Good god, it's like offering a heroin addict an unlimited supply of smack. When before I watched maybe 20 blogs, now I try to keep track of millions.

My head hurts as well as my ass.

Anyhow, keep on keeping on. I will keep reading. So please keep blogging.

6 Comments:

At 5/31/2005 12:31:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

CSG - 1. Google it, you'll be glad you did. Or scuicidal. Depends.

2, In the end, we're just playing games. No need for challenges, or for one to fuck themselves.

3, Check out the Deer Hunter. Or don't. It's one of my favorite movies, but I've only seen in once because it totally screwed me up.

4, See my previous post

I've tried to cover this narcissistic thing, and I'm still not sure about it...

 
At 5/31/2005 01:01:00 AM , Blogger Squishi said...

and OUCH OUCH OUCH

I broke my Coccyx in 1990 and am still suffering :<

I couldn't sit down for THREE months. Be thankful you didn't break it.... be THANKFUL!

A bitch of a teacher i had at school asked me why I was sitting on a pillow in assembly. She said at the top of her voice (we tortured each other a LOT - we hated each other) "Oh, I thought you had Hemherroids".

I went to a girls school, and the bitchy girls never let that one die.....

Die, Mrs Prentis, DIE.

 
At 6/01/2005 06:23:00 AM , Blogger David said...

I am going to have to Google to find out what the hell a Coccyx is. This blogging stuff is getting way too confusing.

 
At 6/01/2005 12:36:00 PM , Blogger PSUMommy said...

Your poor bum! I hope you're able to get lots of healing rest.

I normally post at a board, but I just didn't have time to maintian 20 relationships. I don't have time to maintain more than 3 here in LaLa Land (otherwise known as 'real life'). You're one of 2 blogs I've posted on...no, scratch that, 3. I think- through the bunch of reading I've been doing here in Blogland (its the only kind of 'reading' I have time for these days, see my below reply!) that keeping up blog-ationships is even harder! I think I shall remain a lurker. I'm better at that. You didn't ask for my opinion, but lucky you, I felt like expressing it today... :)

As for not posting on my blog (I shall be vain enough to assume you look at mine!), it is so mundane & boring, I don't assume any replies! Not my 'real' journal, really. But you don't want to read my 'real' journal. Again, you didn't actually ask...darn these babbly moods!

 
At 6/01/2005 12:58:00 PM , Blogger KOM said...

Well now I'm intrigued about your 'real' journal. You're not allowed to reveal these things if you aren't prepared to follow through!

And yes, I do check your blog regularly. But you can only say "Aww, cute kids" a few times before you sound like a stalker!

 
At 6/01/2005 04:42:00 PM , Blogger PSUMommy said...

Ah, good point. Therein the trouble with babbly moods. Its http://www.livejournal.com/users/psumommy/ . Feel free to check it out, but feel no obligation to comment/keep reading it. Its where I go to vent each & every frustration I have, and as illustrated by my comments, I'm very long-winded. :) And not a very good writer.

Uck, I also misspelled 'maintain'. That's what happens when I comment while the baby's crying, serves me right!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home