Monday, May 23, 2005

Sickos and Beauty

My wife recently asked why I hadn't posted any pictures of our son. The simple truth is that the internet is a scary place. While I don't fear for my wife or myself, I would prefer not to make it easier for the depraved to know anything about my family.

This of course does not mean you, my one or two readers -- it's for all of the crazies that look up doodle-bops, or whatever, and come across this site.

But I do want to share my son with the world. He's not only cute, but he is empirically the most beautiful son ever born.

So let me share: the picture below was taken a very few months into his life, and is still one of my favorites.

11 Comments:

At 5/24/2005 03:19:00 AM , Blogger Squishi said...

Nice photo. He looks just like you.

:)

 
At 5/24/2005 04:05:00 AM , Blogger Squishi said...

Actually, you could almost say you were married to "Thing", and have had a baby "Thing".

/me clicks her fingers to a tune....

do do do dum "click click" do do do dum "click click"....

 
At 5/24/2005 04:21:00 AM , Blogger PSUMommy said...

He has a very adorable hand! :)

 
At 5/24/2005 07:15:00 AM , Blogger MelTheFruitFly said...

Adorable picture. :)

I'm not too sure about posting pictures of kids on the Internet myself... I'm kind of wishy washy about whether or not it's a bad idea, but since I don't have kids myself, I don't worry about it too much.

Of course, also because I don't have kids of my own, all babies look alike to me, more or less. :)

 
At 5/24/2005 08:07:00 AM , Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Awww, what a cute little hand. :)

 
At 5/24/2005 08:12:00 AM , Blogger David said...

It is actually a great picture I think.

 
At 5/24/2005 08:37:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Wait.....I see something.....I see......the PBA tour in his future! Wicked bad curve on the ball too!

 
At 5/25/2005 12:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true. Some people are oddly nosey. I can't believe some of the strange people (yes, stranger than I) that I have stumbled across. I find it exciting sometimes, and I shouldn't.

 
At 5/25/2005 06:37:00 AM , Blogger Jason said...

I hear you man. I post pictures of the kids for family and friends but it freaks me out a little to check my site states and find that people come to my blog straight from a google search for "kiddie pics". Some sick S.O.B.s out there for sure.

 
At 5/25/2005 06:38:00 AM , Blogger Jason said...

Site "stats" that is.

 
At 5/25/2005 07:16:00 AM , Blogger Passerby A said...

Awwwww.... sweet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home