Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sweet justification

Several years ago, there was a full-page splash of Christopher Walken's face in a magazine. I did the one thing that anyone would do and cut out the face to make a mask. I even cut a little hole out of the mouth, so that I could stick out my tongue.

I say "that anyone would do", but apparently most people just thought it was weird.

Then today, while searching Google images for a new avatar (I'm in a rut, what can I say?), I came across the following picture:



I just knew Mozart liked beer.

6 Comments:

At 7/21/2005 08:04:00 PM , Blogger Yawn said...

I like that mask.

 
At 7/21/2005 10:00:00 PM , Blogger Venessa said...

I love it! Christopher Walken scares the crap out of me...but I think he's great.

 
At 7/22/2005 09:21:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

More Champagnya?

I can't believe it, but that's the EXACT same mask you had. I wonder if they meant to make him that creepy, or if it just came out that way without the photographer meaning to. I can only imagine what all the pictures from that photo shoot looked like. It must have been like the scene in Ghostbusters II when Ray is developing the photos of Vigo, and he's all bubbly and gross. That picture of Walken must be the only one that didn't burst itself into flame.

 
At 7/22/2005 09:37:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

What the hell is Mozart doing? Checking for floaters?
Diggin' his shoes?

 
At 7/22/2005 10:02:00 AM , Blogger Kara0303 said...

Why are you questionning what Mozart is doing instead of questionning why Mozart would be at the same party as C.W.!?!

 
At 7/22/2005 10:28:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Wouldn't you pay real money to be a fly on the wall during that conversation?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home