Thursday, July 28, 2005

These people walk among us

Snopes has a section on "unanswerables".

I just want to list a couple of my favorites:


Hi, I just wanted to ask if you could investigate this urban legend. 16 is the age of consent for having sex with someone over 18.


They say that if a person has a pet cat and dies, if the person's body is not found fairly soon after death, the cat, having not been fed, will become ravenously hungry and eat the dead person's face off ? JUST the face!

Is this true? My cat often looks me in the face. I used to think he was just being friendly. Now I know he's just sizing me up, like a chef at a butcher shop, waiting for "the big day". Since hearing this rumor, every time my cat licks his chops it gives me the willies!


A friend of mine asked me if I've ever hear of invisible witches or ghosts that suck the blood out of a person's arm while they are sleeping. Apparently, she saw "marks" on her boyfriend's arm and this was the story that he told her.


Is it true that a girl cannot get pregnant if her mate smokes the seeds of marijuana when he smokes marijuana, please tell me if this is true because a lot of people tell me it is true and a lot of people tell me it's not and I don't know whaether to believe it or not because this town lies a lot. thanks.


Now go read it. I can barely see the keyboard from the tears of laughter.

2 Comments:

At 7/29/2005 08:39:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Ugh....please tell me these people don't procreate!

 
At 7/29/2005 11:55:00 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

I have to agree with r =) please please please ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home