Saturday, July 23, 2005

Open letter to oxymorons

To whom it may concern:

Regarding: "What Condition My Condition Was In"

Kenny Rogers?

What the bleeding fuck is that all about? Why didn't anyone let me know?

Did Dolly Parton sing "I Wanna Sex you Up"?

Did Roy Orbison sing "Creeping Death"?

What about Billy Joel's "Fairies Wear Boots"?

Amy Grant's "Run to the Hills"?

Bronson Pinchot recites "The Charge of the Light Brigade" as Balki? (Haff a league, cozin!)?

Honestly, what the fuck? I mean, why do I even pay taxes?

1 Comments:

At 7/23/2005 07:34:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

That was WAY before he had a country career. Kenny was the lead singer for the band "The First Edition". So it doesn't REALLY count as a Kenny Rogers song. As far as I know he never re-recorded a country version but I could be wrong.

How do I know thia?
My brain is power PACKED with useless trivia!

I think Pat Boone did Master Of Puppets. No Joke.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home