Wednesday, July 27, 2005

All funny-as-hell has boken loose

My god, people. You have been keeping me in stitches. I'd blame this craziness on the full moon, but I think that was last week. So I'll just assume you've all been drinking heavily.

Here's the short list of the funniest lines I've come across today:

I'm gonna have my weird way with you sister!

Thank J. at his new site for this gem.


this story drew me in. -Vortexia

A response to a recent post on Lisa's newly painted blog.


My daughter likes raisins dipped in ranch dressing.

PSUMommy drops the weird bomb here at humble ol' LP.


Note: I had to separate J's and PSUM's comments, because they were just too creepy to be next to eachother. It's like crossing the streams - it would be bad.

4 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 11:31:00 PM , Blogger THEMARSHAL said...

this reminds me, I need to drink some more

 
At 7/28/2005 08:41:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Will everyone PLEASE stop putting raisins and ranch dressing in the same sentence? Gack!

KOM, I notice all the hulabaloo you caused over at Bacon on the Run. I thought you handled yourself very well. I was afraid I was going to have to step in and do some translating! But, you got it covered. You rock!

What did you say about my sister?

 
At 7/28/2005 11:10:00 AM , Blogger PSUMommy said...

Hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it! Apparently ranch dressing is good on a lot of things...raisins (sorry, r, HAD to throw that in there), celery, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (without the jelly, please), crackers, grapes- you name it.

I personally only like ranch on salads and pizza.

Glad that made you laugh- I'm thrilled that I made it into a KOM post!

 
At 7/28/2005 11:24:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Marshal - that's what I'm here for...

R - No hulabaloo, no worries. Thanks for getting my back, though.

PSUMommy - Celery, sure. Crackers, maybe. Grapes? I might give you a weird look, but I wouldn't say anything. But PB&R? My friend's dad used to eat peanut butter & tuna sandwhiches (well, still does as far as I know)... so if I had to choose one, I guess I'd go with ranch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home