Monday, September 26, 2005

Conspiracy

The news of Sheehan's arrest bumped an article about China's crackdown on freedom of speech off the top of the MSNBC splash page.

I thought that this was an amusing coincidence, until I decided to blog about it. Then Blogger would not load for over an hour, and I kept getting telephone calls from someone who wouldn't speak.

Now I realize that it was a stalling technique for Blogger, and that G Men were on the phone, practicing some kind of intimidation.

I think that they're watching me through my monitor, and I found... something... in my chow mein.

Who's that at the door? Da, Comrades, I do not expect to return.

5 Comments:

At 9/26/2005 02:39:00 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

I guess I would feel better if anti-war protests, or any kind of protests, made an actual difference. Policies don't get changed this way. If our government won't negotioate to release hostages, what do people think they can accomplish?

 
At 9/26/2005 03:13:00 PM , Blogger Moxie Cotton said...

Ha! Mysterious findings in one's chow mein is not big news, my friend. It was probably a tracking device of some sort, nothing to worry yourself over. Or it could have been a random piece of meat that you'd rather not know about...which is the lesser of the chinese evils?

 
At 9/26/2005 04:10:00 PM , Blogger Yawn said...

You bring up a good question. How do we know when the psychotronics and chemical medlies in your food are either not working or driving you to unacceptable behavior patterns? I'll give you a detailed analysis one day. And no, it has nothing to do with the computer monitor. It's something far darker, danker, and unexpected. Something you would never imagine...unless people you thought were aliens planted a device in your sinuses or teeth.

 
At 9/26/2005 04:30:00 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

Oh great - don't get him started pn people he THINKS are aliens!!

 
At 9/26/2005 05:39:00 PM , Blogger Passerby A said...

Ermmm... has KOM come back for his chow mein yet?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home