Friday, September 23, 2005

Superstar!

I've been trying to ignore it, hoping that it will go away. But every time I see myself, it gets worse. I finally have the perfect hairstyle to go with my fashion sense.



The city turned off our water this morning for maintenance. I had counted on not being able to take a shower, but I hadn't reckoned on the epic struggle that I would wage with my hair. Actually, "epic" and "struggle" would imply that I at least had a chance. Truth be told, my hair reached down and bitch slapped me as soon as I reached for the comb. After causing me to bang my head into the wall several times, it slept with my wife and killed my paw.

I think I'm going to get a haircut this weekend. I'll ask for extra dull scissors -- I want it to hurt.

5 Comments:

At 9/23/2005 05:41:00 PM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

You can't wear hats?

KOM: Resident Bedhead

 
At 9/24/2005 07:27:00 AM , Blogger SassyAssy said...

If your hair looks like this, I recommend the Vin Diesel look for you. Take off, take it all off baby.

 
At 9/26/2005 02:15:00 AM , Blogger Squishi said...

Today it rained on my hair. I ended up looking like that scary photo of Jon Bon Jovi in a photo where he had a superman tshirt on.

Hell, i'll try to find it and blog it. YOu've inspired me :)

 
At 9/26/2005 10:44:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

My internet nanny here at work won't let me see that picture (but somehow that disturbing Avatar of Yawn's makes it through every time!).

 
At 9/26/2005 03:07:00 PM , Blogger Moxie Cotton said...

Why is the last sentence of this entry one of the best things I've read all month?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home