Tuesday, May 03, 2005

CPSI, please hold!

Please don't push the button.. the shiny, candy-like button.

this is an audio post - click to play

Like most of you (I guess), I think I sound like a total dork when I hear my own voice recorded. And to set the record straight, this was not my favorite Bushism (though it's pretty good), but I simply panicked when the BEEP sounded. I just grabbed the nearest thing to me to read.

You'll notice I pronounce my tag "com", not "k.o.m." Just so's you know.

I was inspired by a great post from Gayathri's blog, in which she recites all of the presidents. Now that is worthwhile!

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2005 04:47:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

That's creeeeeepy man, I think we might have the same voice!
VERY similar at least, or as the woman who trained me at my last job would say, SIMULUR.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home