Wednesday, August 10, 2005

How stress can hurt you

After our son was born, it took us nearly 12 months to settle the bill between our insurance carriers (my wife was covered on her own policy, as well as being covered under mine). After jumping though flaming hoops, we finally got it resolved.

Now we are insured through Kaiser, which is great for at least one thing: copay and go. But as we've thankfully never had any reason to stay in the hospital, I don't know precisely what costs might be incurred during the actual birth of our new little one.

While I fretted away, I had a day-dream in which the nurse asked my wife if she were planning on having an epideral. I, of course, asked how much it would cost.

Don't worry, honey. I already smacked myself for you.

2 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 09:07:00 PM , Blogger Passerby A said...

Make sure those were hard whacks!

 
At 8/11/2005 09:14:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

I'm glad it was just a daydream that I would consider NOT taking any drugs!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home