Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A brief dream IX

I was sitting with the Magi in a large coliseum. They were able to summon fried food and fruit juice with their minds. "Myrrh" thought that he was pretty damn cool for being able to make orange juice.

Someone said that next he'd be making banana juice. Someone else said that he wouldn't be happy until he'd made brick juice. This was apparently very, very funny.

We were all awaiting the final event - humans versus stuffed animals in a no-quarter death match. We had just finished watching the Queen of Sass easily defeat all comers in ping-pong. The Magi thought that her four arms gave her an unfair advantage.

6 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 09:41:00 PM , Blogger Kara0303 said...

Heh heh heh, he said... brick juice?

Damn, Queen of Sass has all the luck. I mean, it really can't get any better than kick ass ping pong. No one ever dreams about me doing anything spectacular, like winning a log rolling contest or anything random like that.

 
At 9/14/2005 04:17:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I couldn't help but notice that I was not mentioned.

Where was I for this dream?

Dude, how could you not invite me to a humans v/ Stuffed animal event?

 
At 9/14/2005 04:36:00 AM , Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Sounds like someone was smokin some Frankincense... That's some mean weed.

 
At 9/14/2005 04:49:00 AM , Blogger Venessa said...

You have to make a book of short stories from your dreams. I still want to know what you are eating before bed.

 
At 9/14/2005 11:39:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Was Daddy Woo Woo the team leader?

 
At 9/14/2005 03:22:00 PM , Blogger KOM said...

Kara & Jerk - I don't know that you all weren't there. It was a big venue.

DM - I haven't touched the frankincense in a long time.

V - Last night might make sense. I ate a butt-load of jalepeno poppers for dinner. Mmm. Healthy.

R - No. It was more like cartoon animals. Like care bears.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home