Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Kal-el Cage had best tread lightly

I watched the second half of Superman II over the weekend, and have been trying to deal with it since. I wanted to blog about some issues I had with the movie, but I haven't been able to marshall my thoughts on the subject. It was just so...

...something.

And then, like a ray of a red Sun's light, I beheld the glory that is General Zod 2008. I was skeptical of Christopher Walken's candidacy, and with good reason. But Zod '08 appears to be the real deal.

I just have one question. What is he a general of?

3 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 09:13:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

That's frickin funny! I wonder if his two henchman are still around. I'd like to read some of the speeches written by the big dumb guy. His female counterpart would walk around with people's badges stuck to her chest and wearing some poor slob's toupe.

 
At 10/19/2005 09:46:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I love the "Kids page"

 
At 10/19/2005 04:33:00 PM , Blogger Moxie Cotton said...

Thanks for the birthday acknowledgement for my son, that's very nice of you. And I totally agree with your sentiments about the baby as a stranger, I couldn't have said it better myself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home