Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Wheel of Hunger

Or, Why Mr. Man Thinks He Must Be Born of Nobility.



"That one was delightful, let's try another. Oh yes, delectible! Could the next be even better...?

"Oh, bother. I'm stuffed to the gills, if you will. Ha! May I now retire to the antechamber to watch another ripping episode of Baby Shakespear? I love the Bard nearly as much as teething crackers. Yet I can't seem to take more than five minutes at a time. I say, could you start the Teletubbies? Just the beginning, thank you, Jeeves, just the beginning..."

4 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 06:28:00 AM , Blogger PSUMommy said...

Alex used to be the same way. Oh, who am I kidding, she still is, but she finally has enough of an attention span to actuall finish all of the cookies. One bite in each at a time.

And because I just know you'll appreciate this- she has discovered that she just loves whole-wheat spaghetti with ranch dressing (what is it with the Ranch, child??) and ham sandwiches with cream cheese on the tortilla...

 
At 10/12/2005 10:32:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Dear God - please no more raisins in the ranch dressing!

 
At 10/12/2005 10:52:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*LMAO* Only those with kids can truly understand.

My two year old has learned how to wrap mum and dad around her little finger and turn us into her personal servants.

I never knew that such a young kid could be so devious.

 
At 10/12/2005 02:49:00 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

lmao... he just wanted to make sure that noone else would want them.. so he took a wee bite of each one, and thus, they would be assured to still be there when he came for more later -

Brilliant.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home