Friday, October 14, 2005

KOM needs

This wasn't a meme as such, and it certainly wasn't directed at me. But the idea cracked me up, so I had to try it. Thanks to Sheri for the idea.

Two pages of my Google search for "KOM needs":

KOM needs a live account and black arrow

KOM needs two slashes

KOM needs a lot of tough love sometimes

KOM needs to shed public-sector image 2004

The current KOM *needs* 2.2.3

KOM needs an update

KOM needs frequent feedback from its valued customers

KOM needs us!!

All KOM needs to show is that there are other explanations that do not require God

KOM needs to get a leader of this

KOM needs adult dvd erotik store

Just think of all the washing and grooming a KOM needs - let alone how much one will eat!

KOM needs the protein


Jesus Christ, get out of my fucking head!

7 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 11:39:00 PM , Blogger Yawn said...

Hey KOM- I got drunk and wrote you a poem. Consider this the work of 4 shots of tequila, 2 bloody maries, 5 Coors Lights, 2 Miller Genuine Drafts, andsome Llano Blush.

KOM needs to shed public-sector image 2004
Let go that nasty cocksucking whore.
Smells like 2001 immitation reptile skin.
You know the kind that wears knee-high fuck-me boots does coke and drinks to the point of bedspin.

It rhymes. I swear to motherfucking god it does god fucking dammit. And that makes it a poem.

 
At 10/15/2005 07:06:00 AM , Blogger Jason said...

I tried this just now and the one thing that really caught my eye was "Jason needs to crap his pitchfork".
I know it's the right thing to do, but I've become so darn co-dependent with the damn thing that I can't give it up just like that.

 
At 10/15/2005 09:50:00 PM , Blogger KOM said...

Sometimes I wonder why I try to be at all amusing when the comments are so damn hilarious.

Oh yeah. It' so I can read the hilarious comments.

 
At 10/17/2005 08:21:00 AM , Blogger Shari said...

No sleazy KOM love doll?

:)

 
At 10/17/2005 09:28:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Holy cow - that is too funny! The internet is so impersonal and weird, it is kind of sad. But still funny!

 
At 10/17/2005 12:04:00 PM , Blogger KOM said...

Shari - No love doll, but when I check my stats a surprising number find the site looking for "sex kom". Whatever that means.

R - True. And did you consider how much washing and grooming a KOM would need before marrying one? I mean, let alone how much one will eat!

 
At 10/17/2005 02:26:00 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

Well, luckily I had some idea! You don't need near so much grooming now that you have short hair. And luckily, you will eat almost anything. Except creamy peanut butter? What's up with that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home