Saturday, October 08, 2005

On Blogging

Old man KOM struggles down the litter-cleared path. His cane probes for depressions in the sand, his astygmic eyes look back and forth for danger.

KOM is an old blogger. Old beyond his years. Old beyond his almost one year.

He knows that many have gone down this path, and he is truly appreciative. He looks at the mark in his palm and asks everyone around him to please, please, direct him to the floating circus.

But somehow KOM survives. The THX1138 police, the Logan's Run Enforcers... they are all out to lunch. And sometimes KOM thinks it's too bad.

He thinks that some of his best stories are behind him. He knows different, but still he wonders. Blogging is a young man's game. A young woman's game. A young blogger's game.

"We were so high!" Heard it, move on.

"I fucked some chick" Heard it, move on.

"I, uh, hate my job?" Oh god have we heard it. Move the fuck on.

KOM thinks that perhaps he should introduce furious masturbation fridays? Stools that look like famous people Wednesdays? When did the music stop and I find myslef utterly alone Mondays?

KOM notes that we have a lurker, gentle reader. One of KOM's oldest, best friends has been given the URL, and he sees what we type. Say hello, everybody.

Blogging is a bitch-godess; say "cheese."

7 Comments:

At 10/08/2005 10:46:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

If I'm not mistaken the Enforcers should be coming for you soon.

What color is the light in the palm of you left hand?

 
At 10/08/2005 10:53:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Heywaitaminute!

Where was I for the "I phuct some broad" story?

I've read a couple "so high" ones, but no "bent this chick over" ones.

I want a "Poked this cute tomatah" story ASAP!

A "Did this total fox in the back of Jerry van" story would be refreshing.

So get busy with a "Got busy with a sweet-tart at the Wal-mart" story man!

Damn....I've run out of sexual/derogatory crap.

I think I need to find me a "Dame for my game" if you know what I mean.

 
At 10/08/2005 02:33:00 PM , Blogger Yawn said...

Hey KOM- I got drunk and wrote another poem for you. Enjoy!

Violets are blue,
Roses are red.
I rarely dump my goo
When I'm getting head.

 
At 10/08/2005 06:11:00 PM , Blogger Moxie Cotton said...

I for one would be very accepting of a theme day: the day I accepted that there was no god, the day my pubic hair became grey, the day I learned that everyone has the same story because the same story applies to everyone....

 
At 10/09/2005 09:07:00 PM , Blogger Kara0303 said...

Just start telling us stories from your future and then update us to see if they happen. Then you'll have endless material. We can even keep stats on when you're correct vs. when you're wrong. You can call these Kom's Fortune Cookies.

 
At 10/09/2005 10:05:00 PM , Blogger KOM said...

J - Doodle-bop colored. And did I never post about some chick? I'll have to get on that - metaphorically speaking.

Yawn - Well crafted, but sad.

I, M - The day that my pubic hair turns grey is the day that I accept that there is no god :)

Kara - You are a freaking genius! I'm on it!

Kaci - No problem, I'll just puruse my collection. Surely something look like someone...

 
At 10/10/2005 10:01:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Mine all look like Mr. Hanky.

I like the Kom's fortune cookies idea.

There is just something wrong with the term "masturbating furiously". Like, is the person angry or something? Or is the action itself furious?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home