Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What goes up, must... LP

Fuck!

I lost the lottery again. I mean, what are the odds?

But one person who has visited Li'l' ol' LP has won the lottery! Not that they'll ever know, and not that they're going to see dime one.

Tonight's LP winner was from 24.37.173.#, Montral, Canada. S/he was directed by my good friend Mr. Commentator to this little piece of the blogosphere. S/he spent exactly 0.000 seconds viewing LP, which is just about the government recommended limit.

Please give it up for our 10,000th visitor. Know that one ten-thousandth of a second was not enough to trigger the balloons.

Seriously, though. I was sure I'd win this time.

4 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 04:31:00 AM , Blogger Squishi said...

hrm. hate to rub it in, but i've won powerball THREE times this year. Sure it's only been around $130 each time, but still, i've WON!

:)

There is hope to win the $22m yet!

 
At 12/01/2005 09:58:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

I don't think I believe that you 'hate' to rub it in :) I've won small amounts from the lottery as well. But that's not winning, it's just not losing. You gotta get the whole enchilada for it to count.

 
At 12/01/2005 11:12:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think there'd be pretty good odds against losing the lottery as much as I have. I guess I'm just an anomaly.

 
At 12/04/2005 08:41:00 AM , Blogger T.C. said...

Give me his or her name. I'll fix him or her up real good. Stand up ole LP. I tell ya, No respect.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home