Tuesday, November 22, 2005

BASIC Valentine con queso

START:
RANDOMIZE TIMER

I$="love you!"
Am$="in love with you!"

Main:
PRINT "I ";i$

PRINT"I am ";am$

GOSUB SAPPYSHIT

QUERY:
PRINT "So soon, my love?"
PRINT "(y/N)"
querry:
lk$ = INKEY$
IF lk$ = "y" THEN GOTO END
IF lk$ = "" THEN GOTO QUERY
IF lk$ = "n" THEN GOTO START
GOTO QUERY

SAPPYSHIT:
PRINT "Tu es mi burrito grande. Con ventajas."
PRINT ""
PRINT "You have to go? Already?"
RETURN

END:
PRINT "Via con Dios, mi Amiga."
PRINT ""
PRINT "Would anyone like to teach me to speak Spanish, before I start sounding like Muu-Muu?"

STOP

4 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 08:35:00 AM , Blogger SassyAssy said...

GOTO:
I see you are still in the Twilight Zone...some things never change.

 
At 11/23/2005 11:38:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that one has me scratching my head.

Course, maybe I'm just developing a case of dandruff.

 
At 11/23/2005 05:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try this speak spanish subroutine in your program.

speakspanish {

$spanish= los gatos comen el helado por el rio rojo, pero los perros beben la leche por el coche;

$english= the cat eats ice cream by the red river, but the dog drinks milk by the car;
print $spanish;
print " translation?";
cin $translation;

if ($translation != $english) {
print "try using google translate"
GOTO speakspanish
}
else {
print "Hooray! you know your spanish"
}
}

It should work. er, maybe not.

 
At 11/24/2005 10:57:00 PM , Blogger KOM said...

TSW - My friend and I recorded a song that we called "Rio poco de el helado." Upon refelction, the 'el' is superfluous at best. But how strange that you would choose those words for my first lesson?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home