Thursday, November 17, 2005

Evolution of a Thanksgiving poem

I have reason to believe that Chuck Yaeger stole my bicycle. The fish told me.
I don't trust my fish, but I trust Chuck Yeager less. I can throw my fish pretty far.

I believe that Chuck
Yeager stole my bicycle.
The fish told me so.

I don't trust the fish,
I trust Yeager even less
I can throw fish far.

????Yeager ????????????????? ?????????????, ??????????Yeager ? ??????????????????????

I where the chuck Yeager steals my bicycle believe. The fish so informed to me. I the fish, do not rely on the Yeager which is relied on less than me. As for me it can throw the fish directly.

3 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 09:35:00 PM , Blogger Yawn said...

Frank Kozik. I know you're not ripping off the Fuckemos, but you hit me with a strong memory from 1997- the Fuckemos album "Black Helicopters." If only you'd been a tender young boy worshipping the Kozik posters. Shit, maybe you were- I don't know. Regardless, the Fuckemos stealing Frank Kozik's bike a long, long time ago, and now that Frank's making their reocrds and with their guilty conscience they can't sleep at night- especially after selling the bike for drugs...well, I shed a tear for the concept of bike theft. I also wish I'd stolen a few bikes out of revenge in my heyday.

If I sound wired, consult Google. It has all the answers. Except for whatever happened to John Hawkins of Crust.

 
At 11/18/2005 12:19:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Laura - My "off" posts. I love it. I'm afraid that this is in fact my normal post. I've been in a bit of a funk the last week and a half, and this post proclaims "I'm over it!"

BTW, there's nothing to get. I'm not intentionally referencing anything. I'm just a weirdo, and it made me laugh.

Yawn - I'm sure it's true. But I didn't mean to reference anything. Except my own experience with my bike being stolen. And when I heard Fugazi on the radio tonight. Fugazi! How random is that?

 
At 11/18/2005 10:34:00 AM , Blogger Kingfisher said...

You are the Yeager Meister.

Verification: pdsyl - Pretty damn strange, you loonie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home