Thursday, December 22, 2005

Oh, sweet, sweet Jesus, no.

Or, BUSHISM VI - The Final Chapter
(Now without audioblogger!)


It would be impossible to grade these, so I'll just post them chronologically, as they appeared in my calendar (it would appear that they were waiting for December to pull out the big guns):


"The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to interpret law."
-Austin, Texas; November 22, 2000

"I was raised in the West. The west of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California."
-Los Angeles; as quoted by the LA Times; April 8, 2000

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and the difference is they pass the laws and I execute them."
-Washington, D.C.; December 18, 2000

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."
Austin, Texas; December 20, 2000


So remember kids, "Render unto Caeser that which is hemispheric." And, "Bush interprets the law closer to California than you think."

2 Comments:

At 12/23/2005 06:06:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

With him it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

 
At 12/23/2005 12:41:00 PM , Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

When is he getting added to Mt. Rushmore?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home