Thursday, December 08, 2005

Aar has spoken - he wants your children

They're coming out of the woodwork, again.

Moral, upstanding, conservative and most importantly christian citizens are calling for Tookie's head.

What would Jesus do? I think that the Bible makes it pretty clear that Jesus would be first in line to administer the lethal injection: "Let he who did not read the New Testament cast the first stone at her," John 8:7. Or, adjusted for the vernacular of his time "Why you all standing around? Someone put a cap in that bitch ass."

As we all remember from bible school, Jesus is a bloodthirsty bogeyman that appears once a year, disguised as a clucking rabbit. The baby Jesus we associate with Christmas is actually Budha. No shit, but I digress. When the Were-rabbit isn't busy hiding aborted chicken fetuses, He is on a mission to personally "send scum to hell". As He states in the book of Robertson, "Look, I didn't die on the cross to save murderes, pedophiles or pot heads. Why's everyone always hanging this peace crap on Me? Cluck."

Thank Dad that we finally got our collective asses out of the stone age and reinstated the death penalty. Jesus is hungry, and He requires our goverment-sponsored sacrifices to sustain His mighty rage.

I hate being with the "Kill a queer for Christ" crowd. But I guess that like a stopped clock they can sometimes be right, even if for the wrong reason.

Mr. Williams deserves nothing less than the ultimate punishment. Murders aside, I believe that he needs to die for founding the Crips. That he has helped a few individuals quit gangs is a noble start, but simply does not atone for the misery that he has caused. Not by a long shot.

By the way, quit telling me that he has been nominated for a Nobel. My fucking pet rock has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. Just last week I nominated my asshole for managing to restrain itself from shitting on some "Tookie's good people" protesters.

I've re-written this closing paragraph 15 times, and I can't find a way to end without sounding cavalier about supporting the end of a life. So I'm not really going to try. I'm not generally a hater, but some people need to be exterminated. And if anyone deserves it, Mr. Williams does. So light him up, and do it today. I'm tired of listening to this crap. Besides, I might be missing more important news. Are Brit-Brit and K-Fed still together?

9 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 12:07:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

I am against the death penalty - in all cases. But I love you anyway KOM.

 
At 12/08/2005 12:22:00 PM , Blogger Moxie Cotton said...

Oh yes, the conflict between death that comes with a warning and the other kind of death. Sure, let him live and accept no reponsibility whatsoever for creating widespread hatred and death. Why should anyone be responsible for killing other people? Some mistakes just get made, right?

 
At 12/08/2005 01:08:00 PM , Blogger Kingfisher said...

You founded a hate group.
You endorsed violence.
You took lives.
You knew it was wrong.

You now fear a looming death.
You have been "redeemed."
You are a coward.
Get off my planet.
Your God will judge your eternity.

Here's your needle.

 
At 12/08/2005 03:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I find myself siding with Elle Marie and Kingfisher.

I place a tremendously high value on life, to the point where I don't hunt. I even feel bad when the occasional mouse comes along and doesn't fall for the humane "catch & release" trap and I have to use the spring-loaded version.

That having been said, when you kill, maim and foster a culture that continues that misery, you simply cannot erase your misdeeds by painting a smile on your face, writing a book or two and saying that you're now best friends with Jesus.

Tookie, you've demonstrated that you are incompatible with our society. You have robbed people of their lives, and left a horrible void in the lives of their families and loved ones. You reap what you sew, and you my friend have a harvest that I do not envy.

 
At 12/08/2005 05:28:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I?m wondering what his death will represent. For those against the death penalty, he?s sure to become a symbol for everything that is wrong with the death penalty. But I think for many his death represents a reason not to leave the gang life. If Tookie?s ?redemption? was not enough to keep him off death row, then why turn away from the gang life? Is that a reason to halt his execution? Not really.

BTW, Brit-Brit and K-Fed are still together, but their TV show got canned. Tragic on both accounts.

 
At 12/08/2005 08:38:00 PM , Blogger T.C. said...

Forget those assholes who managed to censore Bugs Bunny. In the Old Testament it was eye for an eye. The world, except for guilt ridden Christians, still sees the world in this light. It has nothing to do with religion. Ever wondered why crime rates are so low in the Arab/Muslim world? Trust me, Ali Baba is thinking twice before he eyes that piece of bread and that can of processed camel meat.The weakness in capital punishment is that the possibility of condemning an innocent man to death. What's that saying, better to let one thief go free than kill an innocent person? In this case, however, Tookie is clearly guilty and the laws of California are clear here. The law, is the law is the law. Writing children's books and taking off your shoes like Gandhi should not change the fact that you murdered. End of story. All these people supporting him - like that bum Snoop - are morally decadent to begin with. They use their own moral compass to judge themselves and of course their standards are low. They choose the lives they live. So be it. However, those lives have consequences attached to them. Stand up to your actions. Otherwise you are nothing but a coward. Acting otherwise, is an offense to what I regard civility. Now, if you don't mind, I have some muffins to bake.

 
At 12/09/2005 09:25:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Im going around saying "hi" to everybody on my blog list today.

Hi P....um Hi KOM!

 
At 12/09/2005 11:03:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a tough call with someone so obviously guilty and awful. But, I have to stick by my anti-death penalty views. If I don't want the government to be able to kill me, I gotta say they can't kill anyone.

I don't, however, think this guy should be made out to be a hero... AND, I think his prison life might need to be a little tougher in order to atone for his crimes. I mean, seriously - you got time to write childrens books and minister to the gang members? Well, I'm thinking maybe your time isn't quite hard enough, sir.

The thing that really irks me about this case is that he keeps claiming he didn't kill those people. Well, OK, sure. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that he didn't kill the people he is in jail for. Even if I bought that, there's no way the founder of the Crips is going to convince me he never killed anyone. I mean, isn't that what the gang thing is all about?

So, what the heck am I saying here... oh yeah. Don't kill him, but maybe a nice place on a chain gang digging ditches for the state would be more appropriate than the place they've got him now. (oh, and no machines... you're on the ditch digging chain gang - it's gonna be shovels!)

 
At 12/10/2005 03:45:00 AM , Blogger Squishi said...

Australia abolished the death penalty in 1976. We hadn't used it since about the 40's. One of our own just got hung in Singapore for drug trafficking last week, and HOLY CRAP, half the country and the media made a martyr out of him.

HE WAS A CRIMINAL. He had 67000 doses of heroin on him.

Personally i don't agree with the death penalty, but in this case you have to abide by the rules of the country he got caught in. They were even talking trade sanctions against Singapore.

I can't wait until the 9 in Bali awaiting the firing squad for the same reason... 9 more Saints/Martyrs to add to the list.

I'm moving to New Zealand.
*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home