Thursday, January 05, 2006

I've got to put stickers on my stuff...

Our two year-old loves to walk around the house assigning objects to people. By far, the majority of items are "mine". My train! My chair! My sanitary napkins!

Which is what made it all the funnier last night when he walked over to the couch, and pointed at two objects sitting on the cushion.

To the remote he said "Daddy's!"
To the phone he said "Mommy's!"

I explained that while mommy generally uses the phone more than I do, it's our phone. Just like the remote, which both of use.

"Yeah right," said my wife from across the room, almost, but not quite, under her breath.

"Mommy can use it when daddy goes to sleep," I amended. I was only sort of joking.

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 09:42:00 AM , Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

ROTFL!!! "My sanitary napkins!"

LOL! That's just wrong. ;D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home