Monday, January 09, 2006

Lacivious Polyphony comes to an end

This will be the final post of Lacivious Polyphony.

I was thinking to myself, "Self, you enjoy blogging. What could make it even better?"

"Well," I answered myself, "I wish I were paying for the privilege."

Unable to refuse my sweet mug and puppy-dog eyes, I plopped down the cash.

http://lasciviouspolyphony.com/blog

Notice the 's'. I can finally duck questions about why I misspelled 'lacivious'. If you care, there's an explanation somewhere in the sidebar.

Extra special icing and sprinkles gracias to Mel for the inspiration, and more than a little help in beginning the process.

If things go poorly, she will be first against the wall. It's hard to leave a smiley emoticon after a statement like that.

I hope to see you all lurking around the new digs.

-KOM

4 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 04:02:00 AM , Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Damn, Kom. Now I have to edit my blogroll. Geez!

 
At 1/10/2006 02:30:00 PM , Blogger Infinigeist said...

Hey awesome!
I was thinking the same thing, but.. chickened out and just started a new blog blog...

Anyway, komgratcs on the ambitioucs cstep, and happy belated New Yearcsc!


pcfxgvz - goodbye word verification from KOM's blog :(

 
At 1/11/2006 05:48:00 AM , Blogger Yawn said...

Great- now I gotta go in and change my link.

 
At 1/11/2006 08:17:00 AM , Blogger Passerby A said...

See you at your new place :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home