Friday, May 06, 2005

A milestone for LP

As of 3:01pm Pacific time, Lacivious Polyphony is the number 10 ranked Yahoo result for the search term: "terri hatcher loses dress".

I thought maybe, one day, with a lot of hard work and a lot more references to Terri Hatcher and dresses, I would reach #150 or so. But I never dreamed of this honor.

Representatives from Who Gives a Shit Quarterly will be interviewing me on this amazing accomplishment soon. I promise to drop some names.

Thank you, little people, for helping to make all of this possible.


---------------UPDATE

As of 10:45 Pacific time, I have slipped to #11 in the rankings. Damn this dog-eat-dog, cutthroat business!

6 Comments:

At 5/06/2005 03:32:00 PM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Wow, that's impressive AND it makes no sense. Congratulations!

I noticed the other day that if search Jerk Of All Trades and scroll through the list, you'll see that Venessa & Frutfly's Blog show up WAY before mine.

I get not respect I tell ya!

 
At 5/06/2005 03:35:00 PM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Dude, as of 4:33pm Mountain time, you've moved up to number 6!!!

You can do it man!!

NUMBER ONE IS GONNA HAPPEN!!

 
At 5/06/2005 06:18:00 PM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

As of 7:17pm MT, you are still holding a #6.

DAMN I'M BORED!

 
At 5/06/2005 10:01:00 PM , Blogger MelTheFruitFly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5/06/2005 10:02:00 PM , Blogger MelTheFruitFly said...

You're at #10 again here at about 1 AM Eastern.

Sorry, you seem to be slipping in the rankings.

I'll be worried when you overtake me as the #1 result (yes, the #1, and #2 incidentally) for the phrase "sticky white panties". Should be any day now if Yahoo indexes your comments. ;)

(And yes, I did delete the previous comment in order to correct a grammatical error when posting a comment about sticky white panties. What of it?)

 
At 5/06/2005 10:38:00 PM , Blogger KOM said...

J - Remind me to pay you a little stipend for your services. Together we will make number one. Might need to mention Terri Hatcher and dresses a few more times. BTW, I looked up Terri Shiavo loses dress. No dice.

Too soon?

FF - I never saw myself above #10 anyhow, so we'll let nature take its course. I suppose now everyone is going to be vying for the title, so I'll need a major corporate sponsorship, or I may as well throw in the towel.

I'm off to look up "sticky white panties"... I never thought I'd say that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home