Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Nothing to do with Fraggle Rock!

Sorry, folks. My therapist and I have been going over what, exactly, that last post was all about.

Squeek

Sounds about right.

I've busted my ass for the last week and a half to catch up at work - now I'm ahead of schedule. So, I can either file, or I can spend my free time reading blogs.

I hate to file. But I guess that's like saying I hate to hang by my eyelid. Not many people would disagree. If you like to file, and live in the San Francisco Bay area, I have a job for you. It pays shit, but you'll never get bored.

A couple of questions first: Can you recite the alphabet? If a document is entitled "The Mclaughlin Group" does that go under T, M, G, or other? Do you have trouble distinguishing between the concepts of payable and receivable? If you hold your breath for minutes at a time, do you feel any different?

Sigh

I need a helper monkey that doesn't mind hangnails. That makes me think that seeing eye dog is redundant. Would you ask for a useful helper monkey? Are there bling eye dogs?

Wow, that was really lame. Airline peanuts! What's up with that?

Actually, I just noticed that I wrote "bling" eye dong instead of "blind". That is kind of funny. Rex-diddy K-Nizzle.

Shit, I did it again. Eye dong (insert Butthead laugh).

I better quit before I misspell myself into something offensive.

4 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 03:51:00 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

OMG - you need to take a 10 minute break, get some fresh air or something. Are you inhaling some kind of fumes in that office?

Bling dong indeed.

 
At 7/12/2005 04:04:00 PM , Blogger Venessa said...

lol...sorry KOM. You need an intern! Or maybe just a vacation.

 
At 7/12/2005 05:36:00 PM , Blogger PSUMommy said...

I had a job where all I did was file. And fix the mistakes other people made while filing. GACK I hope you found something else to do!

 
At 7/13/2005 03:33:00 AM , Blogger Squishi said...

It goes under "M" for Mclaughlin. I was a secretary a few years back and that's where it goes.

Don't argue. It just DOES.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home