Thursday, June 30, 2005

Back to the present, thank you very much

I stole a "Way-back machine" from Gary Shandling, and took it for a whirl.

Here it comes... How's my hair? Something about virginity? Was that Tom Petty?

This is obviously Shandling's machine. Give it a few to adjust to my memories.

OK, here they come.

Dinosaurs.. oil... Mercedes Benz's.

I remember being taken from my classmates and tested on my colors and numbers. Since I remember the teacher, I couldn't have been more than 4 years old.

I didn't know what was happening at the time. I think I got them right.

But how stressful?

Forgive me, I must be having an epsisode. Why the hell would I bring that up without havning a follow-up story? I wouldn't. And so this never happened.

This never happened. Go to sleep

...And that's why ducks would vote republican. Crazy fowl. Is everything clear? Alles klar, Herr Komizar?

Jennifer Garner and all of that shit. Carry on.

3 Comments:

At 7/01/2005 04:34:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Don't turn around.
Der KOMizar's a clown.
Uh-oh.

 
At 7/01/2005 09:40:00 AM , Blogger SassyAssy said...

I don't think I can top Jerk's comment.

 
At 7/01/2005 02:04:00 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

I remember tests like that in kindergarden. One time we had to cut out all these little pieces of living room furniture - a chair, a lamp, a table, etc. and glue them into a picture on a pice of paper. I breezed right through it, thinking, this is way beneath my abilities!! What they didn't tell me was that we were going to be graded on them for neatness. My teacher took one look at it and said - "It looks like you had a litlle earthquake!" and drew a sad face on it. Boy, was I ticked off!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home