Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Crap.

I should have known someone had already thought of it.

A few posts ago I mentioned that I had a new idea that I was excited about, and was working to figure out how to implement it. Well, it's already been done.

In summary, I was thinking about a 'choose your own blog', but as I tried to come up with material I realized that no single person would be able to write that much. So I was going to make it open, and let people build on previous posts with whatever interested them. Or something like that. I'm too crestfallen to go into detail.

"The Greatest Adventure of all Time" is more of an interactive choose your own adventure story, but the same general premise. And much better executed than anything that I could have put together.

Oh well, at least I'm off the hook from wasting any more time on it. Speaking of which, if anyone is interested, http://chooseyourownblog.blogspot.com is again free.

7 Comments:

At 8/24/2005 05:02:00 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

Nice way to get yourself off the hook!

I still think it's a great idea and would be totally better than some other lame thing someone else already did.

 
At 8/24/2005 08:40:00 PM , Blogger Yawn said...

So Pablo sells tacos in a train station. Which adventure will he be chppsing?

 
At 8/24/2005 08:40:00 PM , Blogger Yawn said...

ChOOsing. OOps.

 
At 8/24/2005 09:05:00 PM , Blogger Yawn said...

KOM, you should invest heavily in your local gay bar because gay bars always have the best drink specials, and $1K will make you live far more richly than the outcasts who haunt tyhe place. But you have to flirt a little with the bartenders, even if it means telling them your anus is like a rear main seal or a carburetor sphincter. I just made that up, but heck, it might exist.

 
At 8/25/2005 09:53:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Yawn - Sounds like Pablo has already chosen his adventure. I have to admit that I have no idea what you are referring to in your second comment. But if I ever see a gay bar offer public stock, I will think about investing.

 
At 8/25/2005 05:26:00 PM , Blogger SassyAssy said...

I think you are clever enough to top this.

 
At 8/29/2005 06:04:00 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

I agree...go for it...always room for more =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home