Monday, August 22, 2005

Same Weekend - KOM as asshole, V2.0

I had told her that I loved her, once, and I don't think it was untrue. But what did I know about love when I was a teenager?

When you're young, love is patient and kind. To a point.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things... but it seldomely endures all things.
When you're young.

Or I was wrong, and I never loved her.

The other one I loved. I know I loved her because when she left I couldn't eat for a week. I learned that emotional pain can become physical pain, and it can burn for months. I loved her and I hated her and I wanted her and I wanted her dead.

So when she left I contacted the before-girl. The sweet girl who maybe felt something for me like I felt for the other. Which is the real evil in this story.

She came, I came and we came. Then she left.

Somehow the other found out. She still had meathooks in my brain. I thought I still wanted her, and I would have said anything for another chance. I told her that we had just fooled around.

I think she believed me. Still, she tightened the hooks and extended the chain - just so that any freedom would hurt more.

The last time I heard from the before-girl, she had gotten pregnant and been sent away by her overbearing, ultra conservative parents.

Being the victim is horrible. Being the perpetrator is worse. Not knowing the difference, or realizing it too late, is what finaly drags you down, down, down.

1 Comments:

At 8/24/2005 05:04:00 AM , Blogger Kara0303 said...

I have tried to leave a comment for days on your blog and it finally will let me today. I love this post. Very cool, very insightful, very much a glimpse, although very tiny, into you. Interesting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home