Monday, August 15, 2005

A new direction

It came to me during a piss, as most good ideas do. Well, except those that come to me while I'm sitting on the same receptacle.

It's too early to discuss my new Opus. I hope that it will not crash and burn like the last. But I really think that this has legs. After all, I don't need any new programming skills, just a bit of perseverance. And a whole hell of a lot of scratch paper.

Intrigued?

I suspect it's already doomed, but I'm going to try anyway. What I need from you, my friends, are a few topics to discuss. And it would be helpful if you could also suggest tangents that you also like to discuss.



Shhh. It's a secret for now. You'll all know in good time.

6 Comments:

At 8/16/2005 08:57:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Let's see.....

Weird Al Yankovich is always a good start - also how Colin Mochrie got to be the way he is.

Also, the life and times of F. Murray Abraham.

Also, whoever invented the bra should be assasinated.

 
At 8/16/2005 11:19:00 AM , Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Topics of Discussion:

1. Orlando Bloom

2. Brad Pitt

3. Shemar Moore


Okay, I know that wasn't helpful.


I would like to discuss why 50 Cent has a beef with every rapper ever known.

Also, I would like to discuss why 50 cent is even a popular rapper (he isn't very good).

 
At 8/16/2005 04:54:00 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

I think we ALL need a drink and a nap!!

Do you know that some schools are cutting out naptime for 4 year old's? 4 YEAR OLD CHILDREN are apparently getting too much beauty sleep. I hate to say this, but it must be a man who decided that!!

 
At 8/17/2005 10:34:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

My kindergarden was only half a day, so naptime was still an option at home at least! I don't remember needing naps by the time I was 4 anyway. Although, my mother has photgraphic evidence that suggest otherwise!

 
At 8/17/2005 11:13:00 PM , Blogger Passerby A said...

patiently waiting -
gestation of the opus...
surprise us greatly?

 
At 8/18/2005 09:08:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Yeah, I'm going to have to replace the "coming soon" sign with "coming... probably... eventually."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home