Friday, August 12, 2005

Twatscicle

Good news, my brothers! As of 11:30 pm, 8/12/05, little ol' LP is listed as #2 on Google for Twatscicle. And #1 on MSN.

My parents would be so proud!

Naysayers would point out that Icicle is spelled without an 's'.

Perhaps, but I decree (and I can do this due to my world-wide ranking on this subject) that Twatscicle is correctly spelled.

I'd like to thank Scream Therapy, as well as the sicko that actually did a web-search for the term. 30 year old virgin, this webby is for YOU!

All joking aside, I've got to do something about all of the "sticky white panties" hits that I receive. I am happy to blame Mel for this, but really, people, it's getting out of control. And who the fuck is actually searching for that?

I could understand "naked hairy bowler diaries", or even "smells like tuna and boobs", but sticky white panties? Why does this keep coming up? You people are unmitigated freaks, that's why. I don't trust a one of you as far as I could throw you. Please direct your searches for panties and tuna elswhere.

I have to admit, though, that my personal favorite is for "scrod". #7 for Yahoo searches, baby!

I promise you that when I logged in, this is not the direction that I intended to take.

4 Comments:

At 8/13/2005 08:21:00 AM , Blogger David said...

Man at least I can tell people I knew you back when. Back before you hit the top of the charts that is.

 
At 8/13/2005 09:00:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Here I thought it was weird/genius that you even thought up Twatscicle, now if find out that their are people doing searchs for it?!

And yet I get NOTHIN' from my "Weird way with your sister.." thing.

What am I doing wrong?

 
At 8/15/2005 08:33:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Smells like tuna and boobs - just trying to think how I can work that into a conversation at work.

 
At 8/15/2005 11:58:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

GWNP - I'm pretty sure that naked anything would bring in a hit or two :)

David - I'll try to keep the little people in mind.

J - You still get my vote funniest/creepiest line yet.

R - Talk about idiots eating sushi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home