Sunday, September 11, 2005

I have not been tagged. But in celebration of Mel's return, I will play the game, anyhow..

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

I'm going to the moon, baby!
Return to Germany, again. It will be akward.
See my great-great grandchildren.
Mastermind my human-cheese expirament.
Be the headliner at the "Thulsa Doom" "revival"
Cut the livers out of my ex-girlfriends.
Fiddle the devil into submission.

Seven Things I Can Do:

Ignore messes.
Get drugs from anyone, anywhere.
Laugh at myself.
Draw you into my power with a wink.
Regurgitate chaw in rainbow colors.
Strongly hate you with an innefectual eye-brow drawn stare.
Recite Pink Floyd lyrics.

Seven Things I Can Not Do:

Solve serious math equations.
Google my friends.
Forget the things that I can't
Believe that friends bathe naked.
Fix a car.
Believe in a God that hates.

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:

Humor.
Intelligence.
Child-bearing hips.
Attracion to myself.
That diamond between the buttocks and the upper-thigh.
The human smell.
Lips, lips, lips.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

Fuck
Shit
Damn
crap'n'poop.
Fucking bricks!
Bite my ass.
"Happy to stick my finger up your ass,"

7 Comments:

At 9/12/2005 04:02:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

The diamond........sweet diamond.....

 
At 9/12/2005 05:02:00 AM , Blogger Squishi said...

uh, well, with the drug one? You couldn't get them from me, unless you want cold and flu and/or headache tablets. The ingredients in those turn into speed, apparently.

(I know people who know people though... okay?)

Other than that.... hrm. Intersting list.

 
At 9/12/2005 12:15:00 PM , Blogger Venessa said...

May I borrow "Fucking bricks"?

 
At 9/13/2005 10:54:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Oh Lordy, lordy, lordy. I meant to hit draft, not publish.

 
At 9/13/2005 01:08:00 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

It's true - he can get drugs anywhere at anytime. Though - maybe not so much since he cut the hair. Hmmm....

 
At 9/14/2005 10:13:00 AM , Blogger T.C. said...

Crack'n poop? Yeesh. I'm more hard core and vulgar. I spew the 'C' word around - cunt - like a drunk spits saliva while he slurs. I'm dropping that word around (matched with other assortment of colorful adjectives) left, right and center and back. It's my favorite word to drop on an elegant dinner table with guests. The shock is priceless. My wife aghast. It's hilarious......to me....and usually one other mental case at the table. As for match, man do I hear you. I would run for the hills like those animal when the Tasmanian Devil was on the loose whenever a sentence began "Two trains are heading in oppostie directions doing 60 miles an hour....blah,blah,bling." I don't think I EVER answered one of those. Deer in headlights, deer in headlights.

 
At 9/14/2005 10:15:00 AM , Blogger T.C. said...

that's 'math' and not 'match'. i should verify these things before quickly clicking 'post'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home