Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Woa, Nelly!

For the record, the previous post was meant to live as a draft until I was finished with it. I must have hit publish instead. Call it an exercise in the first 7 things that come to mind when I dwell on certain topics, not how I would have answered had I thought about it.

Actually, that might be worse.

I'm going to let it stand, since it's already out there. But jeesh. What would I even do with someone's liver? Fava beans and Chianti, I guess... best not to go down that road.

Plus I'm pretty sure I say things like 'I' and 'the' more often than I say fuck, at least in real life. Which reminds me: We were at a party one night, and a friend of mine got really drunk. He was lying on the couch, trying to convince a girl to "Sit on my foot." I don't know why that reminds me. See, it just goes to show that the first answer is not always the best. Or even related to the question.

4 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 01:10:00 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

I'm pretty sure he was asking YOU to sit on his foot.

It was a good post - I finally got to learn some things about you I'm too embarassed to ask.

 
At 9/13/2005 04:18:00 PM , Blogger SassyAssy said...

And which foot would that be?

 
At 9/13/2005 04:33:00 PM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

So you DON'T like "The Diamond"?

I don't even know who you are anymore.
:(

 
At 9/14/2005 03:24:00 PM , Blogger KOM said...

R - Now, we've been over this. You weren't even there! It was not me.

QofS - Thankfully, the one at the end of his leg.

J - Never fear. That much is accurate.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home