Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Apropos

Some day's I'm overflowing with ideas for li'l' ol' LP, and other days I am completely dry. On the full days, I tend to write things like "rubber band double dildo toilet crying" on a scrap of paper, hoping that it will jog my memory later. On the dry days, I just stare at the scavenger hunt list, and shake my head.

Today is definately a dry day. But last night I dreamed about posting the following:


APROPOS

Of course, he could be in the pro-life crowd and the pun still works, but given the heat that his cohort has gotten for being gay, I'm guessing that they're all a little more left-leaning.

And yes, this was much, much funnier when I was asleep.

4 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 11:10:00 AM , Blogger Shari said...

I'm pretty sure I'm awake, and it's still pretty damn funny.

 
At 11/01/2005 03:54:00 PM , Blogger Venessa said...

Yep...it's still funny. :)

 
At 11/02/2005 10:08:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, that took me a minute - but just 'cause I had to remember that the stupid red thing was named "Po"

FUNNY!

 
At 11/02/2005 10:25:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

I just wanted to say that I drew the coolest flag ever. Seriously, I should be given a Nobel of some kind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home