Saturday, November 05, 2005

K.O.M., Superstar.

Just who the hell do you think you are?

Or, as my favorite David Cross send off states it: "Check this shit ow-ow-out!"

Li'l' ol' LP has gone global. We're infecting pages that have always been, heretofore, verboten. And the first stop on the journey is the Yawning Anus. And if I can make it there, I can make it anywhere.

It's up to you, L.P., New York!

The suffering was unending. Loverboy, Falco and I seem to be the only ones to have escaped the YA torture. I think this might be why he toys with me still. Falco is dead, and Loverboy is fading. It's only a matter of time, now.

My last shout can be read here.

2 Comments:

At 11/06/2005 08:02:00 AM , Blogger Yawn said...

At one point Yawning Anus used subliminal messages in heavy metal albums to drive teenage social outcasts to suicide to enhance social solidarity. Falco was a Yawning Anus creation. We needed to cleanse the segments of mainstream popular culture consumers of dissidents and either drive them further into outcastdom or integrate them with easily-controllable subcultural segments.

For obvious reasons the final cut was changed to satisfy the tastes of the market, but Falco's original lyrics were:

His mind was on rock and roll and having fun
Because he lived so fast he had to die so young.
But he made his mark in history.
Still ev'rybody says:
Rock me Yawning Anus

Yawning Anus, Yawning Anus, Yawning Anus,
Yawning Anus, Yawning Anus, Yawning Anus,
Oh oh oh Yawning Anus.

 
At 11/07/2005 09:55:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Wow.

I'm glad the boy seems so interested in tin foil lately - getting him to wear the hat should be no problem!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home