Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The LP Erector Set

I've bitched from time to time about the notes I keep.

One would think, were one I, and were one actually paying any kind of attention to the shit that spews from my fingers to the blogosphere, that one would take better notes. But alas, one has not yet learned.

But just so you understand what I have to work with, I give you the gilded Tome of LP (scrap x.23 of Y pile):



{Sigh}

Yep, Jerkin' the Vamp. That was the last item not crossed off the list.

What does that mean? Am I admitting something?

I implore you to believe me that I have no idea. I'm mostly sure that I don't mean jerking off a vampire. I'm also pretty sure that Mr. Jerk has nothing to do with it. Sometimes I think that I would give my left arm to remember the meanings of all of the "notes" that I've left myself.

And not just because the right arm is the jerkin' tool.

By the by, I've just noticed that the discerning reader may finally catch the "punch line" to a particularly lame ball of wax that I posted to The Blogger Cooler.

And now, for dramatic flair, I end this post thusly:

Finis.

8 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 05:37:00 AM , Blogger Yawn said...

You said "erector."

 
At 12/01/2005 09:27:00 AM , Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Does that say shot on sight?

Were you planning something that you need to tell us about? ;)

 
At 12/01/2005 09:31:00 AM , Blogger Diane Mandy said...

With handwriting like that, you should have been a doctor. They know about medications for afflictions like this.

 
At 12/01/2005 11:16:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that joke! Reminds me of a time a bunch of guys were walking down the hallway in our high school, wearing sunglasses, looking mighty cool until the one in the middle walks straight into the doorpost in the middle of the doorway, and it knocks him over. He stands up, a bit dazed, turns around and walks into it again.

 
At 12/01/2005 03:13:00 PM , Blogger Moxie Cotton said...

I vote for this line, although it's already been commented on:

Shot on sight?

 
At 12/02/2005 08:43:00 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Funny - I thought that was the grocery list.......

 
At 12/02/2005 08:43:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Does the say "Dr. KOM, Mr. July"?

Isn't "Jerkin the vamp" some old 1920's thing?

 
At 12/02/2005 09:51:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Yawn - How do you type a Beavis laugh?

Reese, EM: Yes, it does say "shot on sight", but it's followed by a question mark. I'll let you know when it becomes a period.

Actually, these were a few phrases written in response to a post supporting border control that I disagreed with.

DM - Believe it or not, that is my 'neat' handwriting. It's bad enough that I can't remember what my notes mean, I try to be careful so that I can at least read what I wrote.

Nilo - There is nothing funnier than people walking into things. It must be hardwired into us... that might explain how America's Funniest Videos stayed on the air for so long - a steady diet of busted balls.

Robyn - Not so different, is it?

J - Ballin' the Jack?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home