Friday, November 04, 2005

A complete waste of time III

...Now with commentary!

Yet another glimpse into the search engine keywords that lead unwary visitors to li'l ol' LP


how to suck dick
I guess this one was inevitable.

women's children suck dick
Interestingly, I've learned that most people are the children of women.

Mary "whales blood" "banana leaf"
"Nick Cave fan" "Doubleplusgood"

"beans,beans magical fruit"
The magical fruit. Dumb- pfffft. Excuse me. -ass.

how to make a pipe out of a pencap
Why would you want to do that? Now if you have a bell pepper and a straw...

how to make a poor man's weed pipe
Damn stoners. What were we just talking about?

what does eselsbohrung mean
This made me laugh and laugh. The Google translation is priceless.

paige hemmis nose job
Thanks, Nilo.

"you make my teeth sweat"
That pretty much speaks for itself.

sponge bob fucking pic
Finally, a litmus test for the severly disturbed.

the bird is the word lyrics
Wow, this one's squeaky clean. What gives?

hot albino chick
After some reflection, I say "why the fuck not?"

6 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 11:34:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Just like a few of my posts, but yours are better! I laughed my ass off at "donkey-drilling". And Spongebob fuck pics? Teletubbies maybe, but Spongebob?

Oh, and I guess I'm giving up my corner on the Paige Hemmis market now... :)

 
At 11/04/2005 11:45:00 AM , Blogger KOM said...

Freaky - I copied you right down to the bold font for the subject! And I mentioned you in the post. I guess my subconscious was blowing the plagarization whistle.

 
At 11/04/2005 01:51:00 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

Ha ha ha!!!!!

Donkey drilling!!!!

What the hell??

 
At 11/04/2005 02:43:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, they say that plagiarism is a form of flattery... or something like that.

And I really don't have a thing for teletubbies. Really.

And I think I'll stay away from the headline thing until I am on a sleep deprived, caffeine-fueled fit of insanity, with dozens of headlines screaming to be mocked. I find it's easier that way.

A bell pepper and a straw, you say?

 
At 11/05/2005 10:15:00 AM , Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Waiaminut....I said hot ASIAN albino chick.

Oh well.....

 
At 11/06/2005 06:22:00 PM , Blogger Squishi said...

noice. Very noice search referrals. Right now my #1 is "Budgie Smugglers" (ie: speedos), #2 is "Lynda carter" and #3 is "Wonder Woman". #4 is "cleavage".

Yep, sounds about right. heh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home